Hello... my name is King Reza

Sunday, April 23, 2017

REZARECTION I


Dear Rezanatorz,

On Friday, I decided to release some material from my Garage Band library. I had Content on there that I had been sitting on for quite a while, a lot of it incomplete. I produced this material myself using stock machines/loops and some samples that I discovered/tweaked/filtered. I ultimately, wanted to give those that are following, a glimpse into my mind.

"REZARECTION I" is simple and incomplete, and yet it's still here. And, its a piece of Mike. It's the crooning of a boy trying to find his way in Chicago whilst getting sidetracked by the muses from time to time. It's the way my heart is beating these days, and I'm looking forward to piecing together "REZARECTION II" in the coming years and seeing how my sound/production abilities continue to grow as I soak up the skills of the talented spirits the world has begun to surround me with.

An artist that I admire (Tennessee Loveless) once told me to "pick up the pieces and use what you have," so I just dug into the library and shared my art. Sharing is important, and some of these projects date back to 2013, so that was kind of cool to get that material out there now. (Especially, since most of the muses aren't in my life anymore!) These songs all came from somewhere, and yes its a little broken apart/poorly mixed/ unmastered, but I did it myself (on a simple DAW) and therefore I'm proud of it.

I'm planning on building the songs "Aaliyah" and "RELAPZE" into future singles and look forward to performing them live.

Those of you following, I hope you enjoy the project, and I look forward to bringing you new music this Spring/Summer. The link to my Soundcloud is below as well as the track list. (It is only 22 Minutes. Take a listen, and let me know if you digz!)

Special shout out to my Queenz from Glitter Moneyyy (yo, Ash & Tay!!!) for helping me realize that "REZARECTION" was a pretty dope title (which got the "TT Approval" on Easter when she said "That's bad ass",) and I'm looking forward to giving you all at least 5 REZARECTION tapes before I die! [Just wait until this guy gets Ableton/ProTools :-)]


TRACK LIST:
1- Intro
2- Again 67bpm
3- P[e]rspective
4- trying not to say nigga
5- Aaliyah
6- Remember Me?
7- RELAPZE
8- Lenore (featuring Stuart Mott)
9- 5/1
10- 87BPM_Bmin-F#mind
11- Radio Edits
12- LOLyPOP


CLICK HERE FOR THE REZARECTION 


Beloved Regards,

SKR

Connect On Social Media!:
TWITTER: @kingrezaoficial
INSTAGRAM: @kingrezaofficial
FACEBOOK: @kingrezaofficial
Soundcloud.com/theycallmereza


No comments:

Post a Comment