Hello... my name is King Reza

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Transitions

Life, is about transition. Not necessarily the act of transitioning, but what those transitions allow you to recognize about yourself.

My current transition is from student to graduate. I made it through college, I may not have passed with flying colors (although now I recognize various colors I didn't see before,) but I still made it none the less. Transitioning is important-especially this transition- it is a time to find out who we are going to be.

In a transition it is important to ask yourself a few questions:

Where do I plan to go?
Who do I plan to be?
What do I want to do?
What changes do I have to make?
What other questions should I ask?!

Ask these questions, and constantly ask new questions in order to figure out how you wish to tell your story (or sing your song.)

Oscar Wilde said "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

I think that I needed this statement in the past, as I was the reflection of those around me in past transitions. But, now its time to find out who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment